Spotted Gum | Boral Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Spotted Gum Engineered Hardwood Timber Flooring Boral
Size: 134 x 14.5 x 1820mm
Finish: 35% Gloss Finish, 7 coats of Scratch Resistant Finish
All prices offered are exclusive of GST, for trade prices, please call to office
Boral Engineered Flooring is pre-finished with seven layers of matte finish 35% gloss UV cured acrylic scratch resistant coating.
The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life.
The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish.
The product range is available in three beautiful Australian hardwood species.
The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber features.
No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
Boral Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or floated over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood sheeting or over old timber floors or tiles.
For further information see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide.
A variety of quality underlays can be installed with Boral Engineered Flooring to provide a range of flooring solutions such as floor levelling, cushioning and acoustic properties.
Matte sheen 35% gloss finish
Australian hardwood species:
Sydney Blue Gum
Core and Base
Multi layer timber construction
134mm x 14mm 1 strip
186mm x 14mm 2 strip
AS 2796.2 Standard & Better
A variety of Trims and accessories are availble upon request
GOLD COAST SHOWROOM
- 1/20 Expo Court, Ashmore, QLD, 4214
- (07) 5528 2777 ; 0433 328 100
- 1C/130 Kingston Rd, Underwood, QLD, 4119
- (07) 3808 2778 ; 0433 239 860
Care and maintenance
An advantage of a beautiful Boral Engineered Floor is that it is easy to keep clean.
However, regular maintenance will ensure a lifetime of beauty so keep the following care and maintenance tips in mind.
- For daily cleaning, use dry methods such as vacuuming and sweeping. To remove stubborn dirt, use a well-rung mop and a pH neutral cleaner. Do not clean timber floors with a steam mop.
- Place doormats at entrances, non-slip rugs in high-wear areas and protective pads under furniture legs.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, steel wool, soap detergents or ammonia based cleaners.
- Take care when moving appliances and furniture by placing them on a sturdy mat to slide into position.
We supply timber, bamboo flooring, laminate and parquetry Australia wide.
We make delivery of engineered hardwood floating timber flooring right to your place in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, QLD, NSW (incl Tweed Heads).
For professional installation of engineered hardwood black butt floating timber floor, please click here or call us (07) 55723658 or 0433328100
We do installation of engineered hardwood blackbutt floating timber floors in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Southern QLD and Northern NSW (incl Tweed Heads) areas.
The best price for the best quality.