Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) Hardwood Engineered Timber Flooring 14mm
Size: 148 x 14/4 x 305 x 2134 mm
Pack: 2.21 m2
Janka Hardness Rating 12.5KN
All prices offered are exclusive of GST
Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba):
A mix of colourful hues from tans to reddish brown with black streaking which matures over time to a reddish browns
- Quick & Easy to install, without sanding, dust or finishing odours
- Recommended method of installation: floating floor or glue down direct to subfloor
- Semi-gloss finished (substantially cheaper total cost in comparison with raw solid timber flooring which needs sanding and polishing - $35-45 per m2 extra)
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Easy to clean, protect and maintain
- Matching accessories available
- Tongue and groove (T&G timber flooring)
Showroom 1/20 Expo Court, Ashmore, QLD 4214
Mon-Friday 9AM-3:30 PM
To make an after hours appointment, please call (07) 5528 2777 or 0433 328 100
We supply Australia wide.
We make delivery of Brazilian Cherry Jatoba engineered hardwood timber flooring right to your place in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, QLD, NSW (incl Tweed Heads).
If you need professional installation of Brazilian engineered hardwood timber floor, please click here or call us (07) 5528 2777 or 0433 328 100
We do installation of engineered hardwood timber floors in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Southern QLD and Northern NSW (incl Tweed Heads) areas.
The best price for the best quality.